By Anastasia Nicole
*Update This post was included in Independent Fashion Bloggers’s weekly roundup. Check out the other blog posts below and show them some love.
Links à la Mode, January 7
- 30 Shades of Stephanie: A Vest and a Dress
- Anti.Muse: Anti.Muse on Tour | Amsterdam
- Beautify My Life: A Closet Full of Clothes and Nothing to Wear
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: January Crush List!
- Deluxe Redux: Vintage Voyage | Re-Runs
- Don’t Just Buy It: What’s the Trend? Fur Stoles
- Elegantly Fashionable: How to Pack for Winter Holidays
- Elements of Ellis: Faux Suede Jacket
- Elisir of Life: Winter Branches
- Fashilluminous: How to Fashionably Prepare for the New Year
- Fashion Tales: Bells, Whistles, and Holiday Cheer
- Greige Market: Monthly Motivation | F*ck Being a Better Blogger
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Stylish Athleisure Wear for the New Year
- It’s Julien: Brrr
- La Vintage Vida: 2015 | My 12 Favorite Dresses
- Lucy Van Dean: Fashion Bloggers and Their Bad Reputation
- Purushu Arie: The Right Foot Forward | 6 Types of Shoes Every Man Should Own
- Tales of Two: Top 10 Fashion Trends of 2015
- The Magfique Way: Need. Want. Crave.
- We Are Ready Made: Gender Fluid
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop Acne Studios, Stuart Weitzman Boots, Jonathan Adler Home & Gifts, LIVE THE PROCESS, Sara Barner, Marie Marot, Faux Fur Coats, Lace Up Tops, Micro Bags, Men’s To Boot New York